If you want to lose weight, you don’t have to starve. Our satiety recipes to lose weight prove it: they provide us with proteins and fiber to stay full for a long time and not fall into the snack trap.
A balanced diet that you enjoy is the key to success. Because eating should make you happy, even when you’re on a diet. It is important that dishes are rich in protein and fiber and keep you full for a long time.
In the video: Here’s how to lose weight with the soup diet
Bean salad with grilled chicken
This salad is easy to prepare and full of nutrients. Mix white beans, chickpeas or red beans in a bowl. Add the chopped peppers, onions, fresh cilantro and a drizzle of olive oil. Then grill a lean chicken breast fillet and cut it into strips. Arrange the grilled chicken on top of the bean salad and season with a pinch of salt, pepper and lime juice.
Speaking of grills: here are recipes and information for a perfect barbecue evening:
Vegetable omelette with spinach
The omelette is a quick and easy meal, ideal for breakfast or lunch. Break two eggs and beat them well. Add chopped fresh spinach, diced peppers, lentils and onions. Fry the omelette in a pan with a drizzle of oil until golden brown. Season with salt, pepper and paprika to taste. omelette
Baked chicken with baked vegetables
Chicken breast is a great source of protein without being high in fat. Cut the chicken into pieces and marinate it with spices of your choice. Place it on a baking tray and combine it with a mixture of chopped vegetables such as broccoli, courgettes or peppers and add the chickpeas. Bake everything at 200°C for about 25-30 minutes. The result is delicious and filling.
Lentils are an excellent source of fiber and plant-based protein. Cook red or green lentils in vegetable broth, add onions, carrots, celery and spices. Let the soup cook until the lentils are soft and all the flavors are well blended. This soup is nutritious, filling and ideal for healthy weight loss. You can pre-cook them perfectly and then freeze a few portions. With Meal Prep you always have a healthy dish at hand when you need to make something quickly and don’t feel like cooking.
Fried salmon with steamed vegetables
Salmon is an excellent source of healthy omega-3 fatty acids and high-quality protein. Fry it in a pan with a drizzle of oil and then season the salmon fillet with salt, pepper and lemon juice. In the meantime, prepare a vegetable sauté with carrots, broccoli and diced onion. The vegetables are sautéed in olive oil, seasoned to taste and finally the white cannellini beans are added.
Also very tasty: baked salmon with lemon for a zinc-rich diet.
Turkish minced meat pan with vegetables
This hearty stir-fry is rich in protein and fiber. Fry lean ground beef in a pan with chopped onion and garlic. Add the chickpeas, diced peppers, diced tomatoes and a pinch of cumin. Leave to simmer for about 15-20 minutes until the vegetables are soft and the flavors have blended well. Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
Tips for your healthy eating plan:
- Set realistic goals: Instead of looking for quick results, set realistic long-term goals. Healthy weight loss amounts to approximately 0.5 kilograms per week. A slower, more sustained approach will help you develop healthy habits and keep your weight off long-term.
- Pay attention to your diet: Keep a food diary for a few days or use an app to track your daily food intake. This will help you eat more mindfully, control portion sizes, and develop a better understanding of your eating habits.
- More movement: In addition to a healthy diet, regular exercise is an important part of a successful diet plan. Find an activity that you enjoy and that fits into your daily life. Of course this can be jogging, swimming, cycling or even a dance class. If this is too much for you, then a long walk is also perfect.
- Eat consciously: Pay attention to your feelings of hunger and satiety. Eat slowly and focus on the meal instead of eating casually. Stop eating when you feel completely full and avoid binging. Plan your meals in advance and cook in advance to avoid temptation and unhealthy snacks.
- Make sure you get enough sleep and manage stress:
Lack of sleep and chronic stress can make weight loss difficult. Get enough sleep to regulate your metabolism and hormones. Find ways to cope well with stress, such as relaxation techniques, meditation, and regular breaks.
The most important thing in the end: don’t put yourself under pressure and find recipes you like and do exercise you enjoy. This is the only way to go through the whole thing with joy and stay healthy. Because that’s all that matters.