Level up weapons in record time in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. New XP cheat could soon be weakened, CoD players fear. Here’s how it works.
Hamburg – MW3 has just come out and there is already the first really strong level cheat for the new Call of Duty. Zombie mode gives you a whopping 3,000 XP per second without much effort. In the guide we also show 6 other tips and methods to gain a lot of experience for multiplayer or Warzone. This way you can quickly get all the weapon accessories and camos.
MW3: Level up quickly: Get 3,000 XP in one second in the new Call of Duty
Here’s how to level up quickly in MW3 Zombies: In just 20 minutes you will have a new weapon at maximum level. This way you quickly unblock all attachments. But the best thing is that you will hardly have to fire your weapon. Here’s how the XP cheat works step by step in MW3:
- Start the new “Operation Deadbolt” zombie mode in Modern Warfare 3 – ideally activate an XP token.
- When it comes to equipment, select “insured weapons” and not “contraband”. Select the weapon you wish to level up as an insured weapon here.
- Equip the “Energy Mine” as field equipment.
- Find the PHD Flopper (Dr. Nite) drink or prepare it at the machine. With the extra cola you cause an explosion when you lie down and the dolphin jumps.
- Call the evacuation helicopter. Run around the helicopter to attract huge hordes of zombies.
- Use the energy mine (field equipment) and boom, it’s raining XP. A zombie horde defeated in one blow grants up to 3,000 experience points per second.
- Let the helicopter fly away and wait for it to return – farm new zombies.
Will the XP cheat be nerfed? The Call of Duty developers have not yet commented on this (as of November 10, 11 am). However, it should be assumed that such leveling methods will be changed quite quickly in updates. However, there is no mention of it in the new patch for MW3 with over 100 changes.
Here you can see the XP cheat in MW3’s Zombies in action on YouTube:
Level these weapons first: In the comments on the video, many write it first Rocket launchers, snipers and shotguns should be leveled up. Because if the XP cheat were to be nerfed, these weapons, which are traditionally harder to level up, have already been fixed. This is especially important for camouflage hunters. If you’re only interested in accessories, level up your favorite meta-weapons. But we also have other XP tips for you.
More information about MW3:
Best weapon to start with: You need to play this class
MW3: Better graphics settings – FoV and German settings
Better German controller settings in MW3 – Aim Assist and Movement
MW3 and Warzone: Tips for leveling up quickly and getting XP
There are several methods to quickly level weapons: If you want to quickly level up your weapons in Warzone or MW3, you have various options to choose from. There are six methods in total if you have purchased Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
- Use double XP tokens: Activate your tokens to double the weapon’s XP. You will always receive such tokens in the game and in the Battle Pass (even for free). So be careful with them and use them whenever you can. However, tokens expire in real time and not during gameplay. So use it only if you can spend maximum time in the game.
- Take advantage of XP events: Call of Duty hosts a so-called Double XP Weekend about once a month. These dates are often longer than just a weekend and are an opportunity to level up. Here’s more information about XP events in CoD.
- Fulfill challenges and contracts: In MW3 there is a strong focus on challenges. You can quickly collect XP through daily, weekly, and weapon challenges. But you have to adapt your playing style to the tasks. Contracts in Warzone bring a lot of experience points if you complete them successfully. Safecracker and Secret Data don’t even require a kill and are very easy.
- Play DMZ or Zombies: DMZ or the new zombie mode is ideal for quickly leveling up weapons. Each AI kill gives you experience points. Equip the leveling weapon in your secured slot and go hunting. But be careful, cannon fodder is sometimes very precise. It is best to use a silencer and shoot from a distance if possible.
- Playing in a Party (PlayStation only): Warzone or MW3 multiplayer is more fun in a group anyway. If you play in a group on PS5 or PS4, you will also receive 25% bonus XP.
- Purchase the Battle Pass: The Battle Pass also has benefits in Warzone 2 and MW3. If you collect 1,100 CoD points (10 euros), you will receive 10% bonus XP for the entire season.
Anyone who has been engaged in MW2 and Warzone has reason to be happy: because all you have to do is level up new weapons and bring your already upgraded weapons and more with you into the new CoD: you can take all this with you in the new MW3.