Larian Studios is working on Baldur’s Gate 3. In the new update, the team is focusing on one of the love stories.
Larian Studios has released a new patch for “Baldur’s Gate 3”. This is now the eleventh hotfix that eliminates all bugs from the RPG.
The current hotfix brings the game to version 1.004.003 and will not only fix bugs, but also visual issues and freezes.
Baldur’s Gate 3 patch notes in brief
One of the biggest mistakes was a romantic scene with Gale. It could happen that the scene suddenly takes place in a black void. This problem should now be a thing of the past.
Larian Studios knows there’s a problem with Astarion’s romance, too. Some kissing animations are said to be glitchy here. Unfortunately, hotfix no. 11 doesn’t help, players will have to wait for a future update.
Another character that has undergone some rework is The Dark Urge. This is a special background that fans can choose for their character.
We’ve embedded the patch notes in English so you can read for yourself what other changes have been made:
- You can now use soaps encountered in save games before Patch 4.
- Fixed the game sometimes freezing indefinitely after a reaction to a spell hitting you with multiple projectiles.
- Fixed a crash after using a reaction that causes an attack against a dead creature.
- Fixed an issue that caused you to get stuck in some dialogue and not be able to continue.
- Fixed an issue that could occur when attempting a long rest.
- Dominated followers will now follow the group as expected after loading a save.
- Fixed Gale’s romantic scene playing in what appeared to be a black void.
- Fixed a Dark Urge flashback accidentally teleporting you to the Lower City.
- The cursed skulls in Jannath Estate are now vulnerable to Force and Radiance damage.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some characters from performing their behavior.
- Fixed issues with citizens and refugees in Baldur’s Gate sometimes becoming agitated around the location or not using the correct animations.
- Fixed some visual artifacts appearing in the camp related to Dark Urge and Karlach dialogue. This also fixed the blood stain under Alfira suddenly becoming larger after loading a save.
- Wyll and Minthara should now properly kiss a second time without needing to retrigger dialogue.
- Fixed an issue where a companion’s camp night dialogue could be replaced by a different dialogue that could not trigger during the previous night.
More news on “Baldur’s Gate 3”:
“Baldur’s Gate 3” is available for PC from August 3, 2023 and for PlayStation 5 in Europe from September 6, 2023.
The rollout for Xbox consoles will happen a little later due to technical issues with split-screen co-op on the Xbox Series S. According to rumors, the version will release in December 2023.
Source: Larian Studios
More news on Baldur’s Gate 3.
Discuss this news in the PlayStation forum
Links to Amazon, Media Markt, Saturn and other retailers are usually affiliate links. When you make a purchase, we receive a small commission with which we can finance your free use of the site. You have no disadvantages.