Losing weight with baby food: does it really work? Potatoes, colorful vegetables, fruits and even meat can be blended and eaten. Thanks to their nutrient density and high volume, they guarantee a long-lasting feeling of satiety. The baby food diet promises great success in losing weight in a very short time. However, it is not a long-term solution and, like any crash diet, it also comes with risks. Here we reveal what exactly is behind the diet and what you need to take into account.
In the clip: This is how the baby food diet works
What is the baby food diet?
In the world of diets there are constantly new trends and unusual approaches to getting rid of excess kilos. One of these methods is the baby food diet. More and more people swear by it pureed foods to lose weight effectively. This diet is considered a simple and convenient way to lose weight. The underlying idea is that of baby food low in calories and rich in nutrients and therefore represents a healthy alternative to other drastic diets. Because there will be a lot of things involved colorful vegetables, fruits and meat ate. But how does this unusual diet work and is it recommended? We’re getting to the heart of the matter.
Lose weight quickly with baby food: here’s how it works
The baby food diet is based on the concept of pureed foods fewer calories including usual meals. Eating baby food like Main food source You can then achieve a reduced calorie intake and lose weight. The basis of the baby food diet is to consume several small meals a day, consisting mainly of fruit and vegetable purees. There are up to a day 14 jars of baby food allowed, that is, about two kilograms of porridge and 1,200 kilocalories corresponds. Depending on the contents, a serving contains approximately 50-150 calories. During the day, only water and unsweetened tea are drunk. Besides, it is a balanced meal a day inside. This consists of lean meat and steamed vegetables. Dairy products and grains are eliminated from the diet.
Advantages of the childhood diet: what benefits does the diet offer and who is it suitable for?
The baby food diet offers numerous benefits to anyone looking to lose weight. The first is porridge simply prepared and does not require sophisticated cooking skills. Simply blend fruit and vegetables and consume them as a meal. The second is as a rule baby food Low in calories yet packed with nutrients such as vitamins, fiber and antioxidants. This way you provide your body with important nutrients while controlling your calorie intake.
However, the baby food diet is not suitable for everyone. It is mainly intended for people who want to lose weight quickly and short term solution look for. People with certain health conditions should consult a healthcare professional before starting this diet.
The right preparation: how to prepare baby porridge yourself and which ingredients are suitable?
Preparing baby food is quite simple. To prepare your own baby food you need fresh ingredients such as fruit, vegetables and meat. It is important to be mature and high quality ingredients to ensure that the baby food is rich in nutrients and tastes good.
To prepare your own baby food, you can boil, steam or bake the selected ingredients and then blend them. If necessary, add water or broth to reach the desired consistency.
Here are some examples of suitable ingredients:
- Fruit: Apples, pears, bananas, berries (e.g. strawberries, blueberries), peaches, mangoes, avocados
- Vegetables: Carrots, potatoes, sweet potatoes, broccoli, spinach, pumpkin, courgettes, cucumbers
- Meat and fish: Chicken, turkey, beef, salmon, cod
Our advice: We will tell you how to lose weight with fish.
Recipes for the baby food diet: what simple and delicious recipes exist for a balanced baby food diet?
Instead of using ready-made jars of baby food, prepare your own meals. This saves you money, as the finished glasses are significantly more expensive. This also gives you an overview of the ingredients.
Here are some delicious recipes for the baby food diet:
These recipes are just examples and there are countless variations that you can adapt depending on your preferences and ingredient availability. It’s important to try different combinations so you get a variety of nutrients.
The flash baby food diet: is losing weight really healthy?
Although the baby food flash diet short-term results offers, there are a few Considering about her long-term effects on health.
First of all, it is important to understand that children need a different diet than adults. Baby foods are specifically tailored to the needs of infants and young children and do not contain all the nutrients an adult body needs. A diet exclusively based on baby food can lead to one Lack of some nutrients lead, such as proteins, healthy fats and complex carbohydrates.
Additionally, a crash diet, regardless of the type of food, can lead to one Jojo effect Guide. If you return to your normal diet after completing the diet, there is a risk of quickly regaining the lost weight. This is because the Metabolism shuts down during a diet becomes.
THE digestion it already starts inside mouth. The longer and more thoroughly you chew, the greater the quantity saliva is produced. This contains enzymes that break down carbohydrates. Since baby food does not need to be chewed, this step is eliminated or significantly shortened. Furthermore, careful chewing strengthens the Teeth, Jaw AND facial muscles. The baby food diet is therefore not suitable as a long-term solution.
Healthy and sustainable weight loss usually requires a balanced diet, regular physical activity and responsible use of calories. Unfortunately, there is no magic solution to losing weight quickly. Getting lasting results is one of them long-term lifestyle change necessary.
Here’s how to avoid the yo-yo effect after the baby food diet
To avoid the yo-yo effect after a baby food diet, it is important to gradually return to a balanced and healthy diet after the diet. Here are some tips that may help:
- Slow reintroduction of solid foods: Instead of abruptly returning to your normal diet, it is best to gradually introduce solid foods. Start with light meals consisting of lean proteins, vegetables and whole grains to slowly acclimate your stomach to solid foods.
- Portion control: Make sure you keep an eye on portion sizes and eat reasonable amounts of food. It is important to find a healthy balance between calorie intake and calorie expenditure to maintain your weight.
- Sports: Physical activity plays an important role in maintaining your desired weight. Exercise regularly and maintain an active lifestyle to stimulate your metabolism and increase calorie burn.
- Balanced nutrition: Eating a balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, healthy fats and whole grains will help you maintain weight. Avoid processed foods, sugary snacks and high-fat foods.
- Long-term change in habits: Instead of relying on short-term diets, focus on long-term changes in your lifestyle. Include healthy habits in your daily life and find joy in a varied and nutritious diet.
- Looking for support: It may be helpful to seek support from nutritionists to discuss your individual needs and goals and develop an appropriate nutrition plan tailored to your body.
Equally interesting: the rice paper diet is currently very trendy: we’ll tell you what’s behind it.